We respect intellectual property rights in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998, the text of which is available on the United States Copyright Office website (https://www.copyright.gov/legislation/dmca.pdf).
We do not host any content on our servers, all the material displayed on our website belongs to different internet sites which host said content uploaded by their users and to which any related claim regarding intellectual property rights should be sent. The content of this site is not uploaded by users nor can users post comments or create user accounts. All the content on this site consists of a compilation of featured content from other sites that allow the option of sharing embedded content as well as content that they provide to their affiliates, to which they link in order to access the original content where it is hosted and where they can obtain all information regarding the source of said content.
We promise to act immediately in matters of intellectual property rights as well as in the event of any type of abuse or illegitimate content, especially in relation to the protection of minors. Although the content displayed is not hosted on our servers, we will remove any content inserted on our website or any link, which will cease to be displayed on our site in the event of infringing intellectual property rights, as well as any content likely to infringe the protection policy. to minors.
If you are a copyright owner and believe your rights have been infringed, you can go to the original source of the content and fill out the appropriate notification, which must contain the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works, a representative list of such works.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you such as an address, telephone number, and if available, an electronic mail address at which you may be contacted.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
You can also contact us at email@example.com providing us with all the information related to said content, and the url where it is located. We will provide all information regarding the source of the content as well as delete any reference to it or any embedded content inserted on our site.